Jeremy is the husband of his beloved bride, Alicia. They are the proud parents of six children, whom they home-school.
Jeremy was born and raised in Wyoming. He committed to Jesus in baptism in 1986 up in the Wind River Mountains. He graduated from college in 1993 and married his college sweetheart in 1995. Jeremy spend 4 years in Sheridan in a partnership owning a construction company. After their first child was born Jeremy took up teaching History and Economics while managing a youth camp for 8 years.
God called Jeremy from teaching into a financial career in 2004. Jeremy founded Inheritance Builders in 2004 to achieve Biblical Stewardship in all aspects of his client’s lives. Jeremy is committed to what he calls the “RICH Principles”: Responsibility, Integrity, Consistency and Honesty. He embraces the role of trusted advisor– seeking wisdom needed to assist every situation placed before him. This is only possible by listening intently, asking good questions and helping guide the process of decision making required when dealing with multi-generational issues.
- Wyoming Native
- Liberal Arts – BA Columbia Christian College
- History BA with Teaching Credential – Fresno State
- Married with 6 children
- Volunteer: Soccer Coach, Stewardship Teaching, Bible Teaching, Kingdom Advisor Study Group Leader, Board Member for New Hope School in Uganda and Board Member for Downrange Warriors.
- Certified Kingdom Advisor
- A Dave Ramsey SmartVestor Pro,
- Jeremy specializes in rolling over or transferring larger sums of money with an eye toward a holistic stewardship perspective. Jeremy manages assets for clients for a predetermined fee. He also is skilled at helping to develop financial and life plans as stewards.
Jeffery C. Welch
Jeff was born March 9th, 1963. He lives and maintains an office in Atascadero, California and is blessed with his wife Lori and his four children, Amber, Hannah, Justus and Lily. Having obtained his securities license in 1987, Jeff is in his 29th year of practice. Initially, he worked for three years with two large Wall Street brokerage firms. Then, for five years, he managed money for clients at a large Northern California bank. And since 1995, Jeff has been an Independent Financial Planner, serving as President of Jeffery C. Welch and Associates, Inc., since 1998. Jeff specializes in managing retirement plan assets and investments of lump sums of money that are earmarked for retirement. Among his most common clients are: 1) those with lump sums of money; 2) those that desire to rollover their 401K or IRA; 3) those desiring a local hands-on manager of their money; and 4) small businesses that would like to establish a retirement plan for its employees. Jeff’s approach to his clients starts with his heart: “My clients must be confident that I am a value asset added to their lives. They must know that they can trust me to proactively manage their investment needs with 100% of my heart and mind.”